- Name: Brandy Holmes
- Height: 6 ft
- Weight: 200
- Position: Wide Receiver
- College: Morningside College
- Twitter: @BrandyHolmes
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Miami Florida where you just learn to get it out the mud and we produce the best athletes.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Practice and Film Study because you have to be in shape to play and when you practice and play in games is what you put on film.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I just worry about being able to take care of everyone around me. I really want everyone I know or have met to win and do good in life so I feel like if I’m doing the good I can help others do good also.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I honest don’t feel like I failed at anything just lessons learned.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My work ethic is my best quality I always go hard every play and or practice and I will continue to be the hardest worker in the room.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• We actually played on the same team but Paris Wilcox my cousin he was a technician and his football IQ is very high. He is a coach now at Rocky Mountain College.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• It would probably involve working on cars
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•I clean my room first my bed is the first thing I make when I get up I feel like if your room and car is dirty I feel like something is wrong in your life so I feel like you have to have to those clean
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would honestly try to save everyone but if I really had to choose I’d go with a family member
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would probably be someone on Kids next door because who wouldn’t want to be able to do the things they do.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I’ve transferred several times and it’s different getting to know people and getting used to every offense I’ve been in and I just keep a positive mindset and I try to be the hardest working person in the room.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I haven’t had a moment where I truly felt embarrassed
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I don’t really don’t have a specific play but probably the first college game I had 8 catches 108 yards and a touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Drip too hard by Lil Baby and Gunna
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Just being Consistent I built my life around just being consistent with everything I do. I try to just consistently making plays and make every catch that I can.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Probably my Grandfather Papi because one of his wishes was just to see one of his grandkids play football and be on Tv
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Devante Adams
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you have more commit and more loyalty from others
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chad Johnson because he was and still is a great in my eyes
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Just my family because we been through a lot and still came out on top. We are still working to give each other a better life
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds