A man who coached for the Foothill High School football team is behind bars in Sacramento County, facing a charge of murder, according to Marissa Perlman of CBS Sacramento.
The 38-year-old Lamont Edward Providence was arrested on Wednesday for one count of felony murder and one count of felony attempted murder.
In a Friday court hearing, it was revealed that the case Providence is being linked to is a May 19 homicide in the South Natomas area. Providence is being charged alongside six codefendants, per the report.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Deebo Samuel suffers a hamstring injury; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago