A man who coached for the Foothill High School football team is behind bars in Sacramento County, facing a charge of murder, according to Marissa Perlman of CBS Sacramento.
The 38-year-old Lamont Edward Providence was arrested on Wednesday for one count of felony murder and one count of felony attempted murder.
In a Friday court hearing, it was revealed that the case Providence is being linked to is a May 19 homicide in the South Natomas area. Providence is being charged alongside six codefendants, per the report.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jalen Morton, QB, Prairie View A&M University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 12 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Zay Jones May end up getting traded, he was still in the game in the fourth quarter. Shoot Duke was still in there too
about 18 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Former Dolphins Coach Chris Foerster Who was Fired for Cocaine Use Takes Job with the 49ers ift.tt/30y6tGG
about 37 mins ago via IFTTT
- My boy Jose Jaws Ocasio!!!! TKO Round 1 1:12 in the fight
about 45 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 23, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tpNYkYINRP
about 49 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro