• Name: Akevious Williams
• Height: 6’1
• Weight: 195
• Position: QB
• College: Bethune Cookman University
• Twitter: @AkeviousW
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Madison, Fl home of the Cowboys a small country town. Being home brings great memories and joy from family members and friends from high school. It’s nice to go back to your hometown and see everyone’s is doing something successful with their life.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I failed once before trying to single box squat after tearing my ACL. The reaction that I showed was clueless of why I couldn’t complete the exercises but I took the initiation making it my priority to work and complete that same exercise the next came up.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Darius Leonard
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be working in the Sports Medicine or strength and conditioning field.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family Forget About Me I Love You!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Denzel Washington, he’s great at what he does, his motivation and dedication for his work.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I’m currently going through my biggest adversity because of my ACL tearing last season. How I’m dealing with the process is continuing to stay consistent and motivated about what’s to come next season.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Parents showing up to my class in elementary school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The 3rd play of my 1st college game I broke off a 87yd TD run.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Heart Of Lion (Boosie)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Stephanie Williams my mother. She’s my rock and foundation to everything.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Fats Hotties
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Chris Thompson (Washington Redskins)
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because you have to earn respect and it’s not just handed out.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he’s trying but just can’t seem to figure it out.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose drives me the most of being so competitive.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My parents because of how solid they were. They showed and paved the way of how things are supposed to be done even when things start to turn against you. They helped me to become the man I am today and I’m thankful for every moment of them.