- Name: Ahkee Cowan
- Height: 5’9”
- Weight: 185
- Position: CB
- College: Kutztown University
- Twitter: @AhkeeCowan
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Harrisburg, PA. Grind city! A lot of talent here to do big things in the future.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film, practice, strength and conditioning. It doesn’t take being an athlete to know what the offense is doing. Practice is where you take all that you calculated on film and put it to play, going all out so the game come easy. Strength and conditioning, how long do I want to sustain this “success”? That’s what I ask myself while I’m training for strength and conditioning.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Nothing, take it day by day with faith in god.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Failed a test before, was shocked but studied hard and talked to professor in order to prevent that from happening again.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Knowing what plays are coming before it happens.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Played some decent players overall. Can’t name the best one.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Coach, trainer
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member easily, family is everything.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Spider-Man! Who wouldn’t want to swing everywhere if they could? Easy transportation with a nice breeze and view of the city.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Coming out of high school with zero full football scholarships, I knew I had to keep working and trust the process.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Really never felt embarrassed.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Running back a blocked field goal attempt for like 70 yards to go into half time against Shippensburg (2018-19).
What song best describes your work ethic?
• No days off by Nipsey Hussle. TMC!
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Knowledge of the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Nipsey Hussle, to continue the marathon himself.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Keeezy
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Bryce Callahan (Chicago Bears)
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. If everybody liked me I wouldn’t be doing something right.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon (Cleveland Browns)
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Mom easy, been there for me through everything.