- Name: Adam Anderson
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 200
- Position: WR
- College: South Dakota State University
- Twitter: @SmoothboiA
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Orlando, Florida. what a love most about where I grew up from is the love and support the community gives. Not many athletes go on to play collegiately or to the pros so I am in a special group.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, strength and conditioning then practice. to be honest they are all crucial. film study allows me to get an upper hand on your opponent, Strength, and conditioning prepares you to withstand the amount of intensity your body goes through in a game, and practice gets you ready for a game like situations. it is all about how you practice because it will translate to the games.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I don’t really do too much worrying because I believe God has my journey written out for me. I have a great support system and I carry myself well so the less I worry, the more I can work on my craft and continue to become a better man.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example of me failing at something would be losing in a 1on1 rep. I am never disappointed in myself I just react with confidence because when that happens I go back to the film and see what I can do better the next time I face that DB. Iron sharpens iron
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I can’t say played against but, the best player I have ever gone up against in college is Jordan Brown who played DB for us last year. he just always brought something different to the table every practice. I knew every time I lined up against him I needed to be on top of my stuff because when it came to game time, nobody else was even close to his caliber.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• When football is all said and done, my career will be to become an athletic director.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, then desk. My car will get washed when it rains.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• My niece Zion. She just turned 8 months
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I like the show Dexter so I would be him. I just like the way he goes about his business and what he does is for a good cause taking out criminals.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was my reading comprehension when I was young. I was an IEP student and I was able to overcome that by good teachers, my mom, patience and dedication. I didn’t think I was going to be able to get into college until I received my ACT scores back. it was an emotional time for me and I can remember my Mom coming up to me after practice and telling me the news and that is when I broke down knowing I finally overcame it. Going through that only made me work harder when I got to college.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Before football, I played baseball and was very good at it so freshmen year we had this summer Olympics and one of the challenges was hitting baseballs and I didn’t hit a single ball. it was embarrassing because I had just finished telling people that I had a shot of getting drafted out of high school.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first touchdown
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Down below- Roddy Ricch
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My work ethic. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this game because I love it. not because of what it can do for me but the love for the game. nobody outworks me and it shows on the field.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My aunt, she passed away when I was about 8 or 9. It would be nice to just talk because I don’t remember that much about her
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Smooth & Groove
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• DeAndre Hopkins, he doesn’t get enough credit for what he has done having to catch passes from multiple QBs. He has the best hands in the league in my opinion.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• You don’t have to like me but you will respect me. If you don’t have haters then you aren’t doing something right and that is something I live by in order for me to get where I want to go.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I would say Josh Gordon because he has something that is serious that he needs therapy for. I don’t truly know his situation but from reading articles I know it is something to do with his mental health so I wish him nothing but the best.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence on my life is my mom. helping me overcome adversity and allowing me to grow and learn. When it comes to her children she isn’t biased all the time. if we are wrong she will let us know and try to help us with the situation we are in. she is my rock and I can’t thank God enough for blessing me with such an incredible woman.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Predicting a Trade: Baltimore Ravens trade a 2nd round pick for Julio Jones… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Jarvis Landry Injury Update; Browns star WR suffers a rib fracture nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jarvis…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:Salters 7-Round Mock Draft: Philadelphia Eagles 2.0 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/philad… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8pacDjbjZa
about 27 mins ago