- Name: Aaron Dilworth
- Height: 6030
- Weight: 190
- Position: WR
- College: Texas A&M (Kingsville)
- Twitter: @ADJr_1
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Corpus Christi, Texas
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and condition, Practice, and Film Study
What do you worry about, and why?
• Winning a championship first, the conference then the national championship. Just hasn’t been done in a while at our school
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I Failed at leading by example last year overcame it by doing all I can in spring and the summer to achieve not only my goal but everyone’s goal on this team
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Catching/route running
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tyreek Hill, West Alabama
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Playing basketball in college somewhere
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because of how much they mean to me personally
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Cesar from the planet of the apes just because he’s built differently from every other ape
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Biggest adversity is having potential to be great and not achieving it, 2019-2020 season I feel will be different
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Most embarrassing moment was when I fell over a hurdle running the 300 hurdles in front of a big crowd in high school
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Catching a touchdown against UTPB while getting held the whole time #2 on Top Plays
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Yessir- NBA young boy
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My hands/ there strong and big
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandpa so he could see me play 1 Game of football
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Jarvis Landry
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected people won’t always be real with you if you not respected
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Kareem Hunt just because if he wasn’t a star RB what would be his punishment?
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom was a single mother and raised me and my siblings.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyreek Hill: Guilty until proven innocent? ift.tt/2M8kJBg
about 12 mins ago via IFTTT
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 57 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 1 hour ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro