Today, a Palm County judge granted Robert Kraft’s motion to suppress video evidence in his solicitation of prostitution case.
This is the best news ever because those pictures and videos would have ruined many who looked or viewed them.
The prosecution cannot use surveillance video obtained by police from inside a Jupiter, Florida, day spa, giving the Patriots owner a major victory Monday, because Kraft had a reasonable expectation of privacy, per WPTV reports.
The state of Florida can still appeal the decision but they may be forced to dismiss the charges.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer hired as Carolina Panthers GM nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/scott-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:New York Jets hire Mike LaFleur as new offensive coordinator nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:49ers are promoting Mike McDaniel as OC and DeMeco Ryans as DC nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/49ers-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 15, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:Broncos pass rusher Von Miller is under a criminal investigation nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/von-mi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 54 mins ago