- Name: Robbie Wallace
- Height: 6’0
- College:Wingate University
- Twitter: @Silverback_Sach
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My town is a small area, it is a family atmosphere where sports is very important. I love how it is growing to be more of an attraction we did not have much before.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning. Film study is very important you can pick up player and coaching tendencies for certain plays and it is used like a study guide for gameday. Practice, because “you practice how you play”. It is good to get all you mess ups out the way and build a chemistry with your teammates to how they will react to certain plays. Strength and condition is last because you prepare yourself in the off season and mostly in the summer, it is important, but of you practice hard you are building your strength and condition for the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failure, and not achieving my dream. Working so hard for something and not achieving it will let me down and those around me who have faith in me
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• in 2016 I was dismissed for Wingate University due to academic issues and I prided myself on cominback and finishing by any means necessary. That motivated me and made me grind harder so i can finish something I started.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My play recognition before and during the play, and my ability to move sideline to sideline fast.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Mars Hill receivers #1 & #15 in 2015.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I will be somewhere making money taking care of my family.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Desk, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member, Can’t be disloyal to your family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Static shock, I’ve always liked that show since I was a kid and we have dreads
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being dismissed from school in 2016, I overcame it by coming back to school and being able to graduate in December.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• It is a lot, but when I was in elementary school. I slid down a mud hill in white jeans, and my friends called me “Gerald do do stain for weeks”.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• In High school I caught my first pick it was to end the game against our in town rival.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• DG Yola- Ain”t gone let up or Lucci- Destined
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I have a big heart I can make people smile for feel better in tough situations or in general.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Aunt, she helped us a lot when we moved from Georgia, I wish i had more time to talk to her.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Cut up paLace
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Kwon Alexander and Kiko Alonso
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, You may not like me, but you gone respect me.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Reuben Foster, He is too young in his career to dealing with issues like that
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win, because winning is fun
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My mom, she is the hardest worker I know, and she made a lot of sacrifices.