I am a huge Richie Incognito fan, but is he ready to play football yet after taking a short hiatus? That is the question that everyone will be asking themselves soon.
The Raiders signed Incognito this past week but he is facing two criminal cases from last year. According to reports, Incognito had an incident at the funeral home where he plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of criminal damage and disorderly conduct. The crazy thing is there is a report saying the security in Buffalo had increased with Incognito around the time Incognito announced his retirement on social media. He was barred from the facility, but that did not stop the team from enhancing security at their facility.
The Raiders are getting a potential Pro Bowl offensive guard, but the problem is can he keep his head on his shoulders for an entire year? He could be facing a suspension to start the year, but for what the Raiders paid, what do they have to lose?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good addition twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 16 mins ago
- Las Vegas Raiders DB DJ White was released with an injury settlement
about 20 mins ago
- Jaguars kicker Aldrick Rosas was restored back to their practice squad from PS injured list
about 21 mins ago
- Darron Lee Mic'd Up | Pre Week 1 vs. Cincinnati Bengals youtu.be/06jpVKzTGyE via @YouTube
about 31 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago