• Name: Qua Boyd (Q)
• Height: 6”5
• Weight: 245
• Position: TE
• College: West Alabama
• Twitter: @18Quaboyd
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• We’re a small city with maybe 2 Groceries Stores and 3 Gas stations, and what I love most about the city is they are always behind them Bulldogs. Win, lose or Draw, it nothing like the 12 (Lafayette).
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and conditioning First cause you have to get prepared for practice, then I’ll say practice and last will be Film just because you can always get better day by day.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being a failure just because I’ve failed at a lot of things
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I was at JUCO I suffered an injury and I was really down about not being able to play, so I got depressed and failed as being a student-athlete, I lost my scholarship and housing and was really Homeless, but I knew football was what I wanted to do in life and I made it my priority to get right just so I could be able to feed my family one day with this game I love.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They’ll probably say my catching ability
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Safety From West Georgia Montrell Pardue
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Baseball or basketball, that’s a hard question there
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first then my desk and lastly my car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Well Ima give 110% trying to save them all but if I see it’s getting tough I’m going for my family member just because there’s nothing like family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Martin, Because he lives his life with no regrets and he has fun doing it
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Easy, not being able to play the game because of my grades & I overcame that adversity by putting my work first and everything else afterward I had to be the person I dreamed to be.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was playing in an AAU game, a and I went up for a rebound and his shoes got caught on my shorts and when he came down so did my shorts
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Winning The GSC In 2017
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Champ (Nelly)
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Non-Physical but don’t get me wrong I’m not about to let anyone push me around
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My auntie Catherine Mangram she was my everything ❤️
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• JJWG (Get Jiggy With Gucciiaaa)
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Micheal Thomas from the New Orleans Saints
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people can like you and not respect you and respect goes a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Rueben Foster because it seems like everyone is waiting on him to mess up when he really trying to turn everything around
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•It’s a lot of people so I’m going to go with 2! First my Uncle Clifford story because he’s been a father figure in my life and does not hesitate to help me out or give me the right advice on anything and secondly my little brother Jatarvious (Boobe) Whitlow because a lot of people counted him out and he did everything he needed to do to get to where he’s at today and that’s the Starting RB for Auburn University
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 18, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xKithWeBFz
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Meet IG Model Emelie Battah, Manu Ginobili Says Retirement is ‘Lovely’ & Kevin Durant Designed MW65 Wireless Headph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- Probably the dumbest movie I ever watched twitter.com/lamichaeljames…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone