Could the New York Jets be targeting Peyton Manning? Rumors are flying that the Jets may make a run at the future Hall of Fame quarterback who has periodically been linked to NFL management possibilities.
The crazy thing is Head Coach Adam Gase, who worked with Manning in Denver, possibly would be one of the few guys who could draw Manning back into football.
So does this mean that Gase is in total control? If you look at Chris Johnson comments it will make you wonder, because he is not looking for a typical General Manager. He basically describes Peyton Manning.
“It’s more than a talent-evaluation guy,” Johnson said Wednesday. “I want a great manager, a communicator, who can collaborate well with the building. I’m convinced we’re going to find that person.”
I am not sure Peyton Manning would be a good General Manager, but if this happens this has to have Adam Gase written all over it. Peyton will not fire Gase, so that should mean something.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for October 27, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Report nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/waiver… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/tXSUF2jHYP
about 33 mins ago
- Three Possible Trades for the Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/3oAg2Ry
about 39 mins ago
- If you own a #Jets jersey and live in one of the five Boroughs or New Jersey, be at practice tomorrow at 9am.
about 51 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Former CFL standout Marcus Sayles is signing to the Vikings practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago