- Name: Nelson Brown
- Height: 5”11
- Weight: 225
- Position: RB
- College: California Universirty of Pennsylvania
- Twitter: @Nelmoney_9
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown Salisbury MD is so small but the city is full of love and support. Everyone shows love and help support each other.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study first because you have to prepare and learn about your opponent first. Then strength and conditioning second because I was always told if you not working the other team is. Practice comes last because if you are prepared for the team and in the best shape then practice will be easy.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failure because of how much work I put in to be get where I am today.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I attended a football camp my senior year in high school and it was a 2-day camp. The first day I did terribly I felt so bad and the second day I put my pride aside and worked even harder and coaches told me they like how I didn’t down myself and played like the person they knew I was.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Protecting the quarterback, I’m a really good pass blocker.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would say Lamont he’s safety it’s crazy because he’s a person on my team and we make each other better every day.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would play basketball or be a football coach.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Desk first because people can see your desk, then car, then room.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because that’s who I live for.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Like Mike because I always wanted to know how it feels to be an NBA player.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being overlooked and continue to work and get better everyday.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Missing a wide open layup in a championship game to go up by 4 with 30 seconds left.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I broke a 98 yard touchdown and finished with 275 and 3 TD’s
What song best describes your work ethic?
• J Cole- Love Yourz because there’s no such thing than a life that’s better than yours.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Resilience and Heart
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma because she taught me ho to smile when I was in pain.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• David Johnson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because everyone has they own opinion.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice I feel like everybody deserve a second chance and he also married his wife after the incident to show they were good.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
* My father absence is the greatest influence on my life if he hasn’t left I probably wouldn’t be the person I am today.