- Name: Michael Green Jr
- Height: 175
- Weight: 5’11
- Position: WR
- College: Albany State University
- Twitter: @NotGeeezy_
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from the Good Life city of Albany, Ga. My city is filled with a lot of sport-oriented people. It’s also filled with a lot of people that try and better you, and look out for you in the future.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would have to say Strength & Conditioning because you have to be physically fit to perform on an every week basis.
Film Study would come next because you have to see what different teams are going to throw at you, especially as a receiver the linebackers and defensive backs all work together to disguise the coverage.
The practice would be last to reap what you have learned from film to perfect your craft and actually get a feel of the open or dead areas.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I always feel that everything happens for a reason it’s all God’s Plan. I’m just staying the course.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I was given an opportunity to try an join an organization and fell short a point on my GPA. I hit the books way harder in the summer and fall and got another opportunity in the spring and had well over the required GPA to join. Now I’m in the Best fraternity there is in Kappa Alpha Psi and I wouldn’t take it back for anything.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Sense of humor & Positive Vibes
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Stephen Denmark VSU
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Athletic/Personal Trainer or Military
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member. I’m big on Family.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Batman. He is a Billionaire, Big fan base, Fast Car, and has No Super Powers
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Just knowing that I was born 3 months premature with an abscess in my heart and not giving long to continue to now I’m doing great things at what I love to do just keeps me going.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was sleep and my brother hooked the speaker up close by and started playing gunshots and he started screaming. I woke up scared as ever to his recording and laughing.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I caught a Jump Ball over a DB from Benedict and I was so much higher than him. They also caught the picture.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Places You’ll Go – Major Nine
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Coachable. Being able to be taught with a great attitude on top will increase your game so much.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My Uncle Tommy just so he could see what all has occurred since he left.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• The Shake Back
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Deondre Hopkins – 0 drops enough said
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. It all comes around with respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick. The fact that you’re willing to give up something you love and that pays you so much for an even bigger cause that has been going on before you is BIG. Big Salute to my Frat Brother.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- My mother. Her passion and drive to just sure everything is all held together in one place, while also having the world on her back trying to break her down but you probably would never know it by looking at her. She’s amazing.