Last year, Matt Barkley was a pretty solid back-up to Josh Allen, Nate Peterman and Derek Anderson for the Buffalo Bills. Barkley came in and helped lead his team down the field, and have a shot. I mean he has always been solid quarterback, but maybe not a starter. Well today a report came out from Morgan Creek Digital’s Anthony Popliano who said that Barkley asked the Bengals and the 49ers to pay him in a bitcoin contract rather than a dollar contract?
Bitcoin is on the climb again, it was sitting around 5,000 and now is up around 7,800 which would have been smart for Barkley if he could have landed the contract earlier.
While neither would do it, it is pretty cool to see that some NFL players would rather have Bitcoin than the good ole’ American dollar. I wonder if the Bills paid him in Bitcoin…..
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: DeVonta Freeman ankle injury update; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Deebo Samuel suffers a hamstring injury; How many weeks will he miss?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Jeff Wilson Injury Update, How serious is his ankle injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/jeff-w…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Louisiana Community College Huskies pick up a monumental win in Stafford nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/louisi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Breaking: Buffalo Bills are expected to work out TE Alex Ellis nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/alex-e… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago