- Name: Kyle Dugger
- Height: “6’2”
- Weight: 217
- Position: Safety, Return Specialist
- College: Lenoir-Rhyne University
- Twitter: @KingDugg_3
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m originally from Decatur, Ga, but moved to Fayetteville Ga in the middle of my childhood; so I give credit to both. I loved the culture most about Decatur, and I love the family I’ve gained from living in Fayetteville.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength, and Conditioning, then Practice. I chose this order because going into any game without knowing your opponent can get you beat by anybody. Strength and conditioning are second because the film will only get you so far in a game before you know the game plan your opponent prepared for you. There will come a point in every game when it just comes down to who’s most physically prepared, and who wants it most.
What do you worry about, and why?
• Failure, because of the time my family and I have invested.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My first year of youth football, in Fayette County, we had tryouts to see who would play in the D1 or D2 league. I was placed in D2 at first and was upset after realizing what it meant. I then went along to dominate that league. The rest of the seasons of my youth I played D1 and dominated that league as well as rushing for over 1000 yds as 90 pounders.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I’ve never asked, but they’d probably say my aggression.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Not sure
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Training or architecture
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, desk, then car.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member, because there is nothing else more important to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Venom, because it would give me an advantage on the field.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Being overlooked, I deal with it by continuing to work.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I have too many to single out one.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Stripping the ball from a defender my freshman year to win a game in OT.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Never Looking Back- Ralo
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• MLK just for some words of wisdom
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “Dugg’s Boom Boom Room”
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Demontae Kazee
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because you can’t please everybody.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Michael Vick, because he was an inspiration to a lot of youth.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents, because they’ve worked so hard to spoil my siblings and I. They’re like superheroes to me.