Browns running back Kareem Hunt is suspended for the first eight games of the season, but understands he has a lot to prove on and off the field.
“The only way is my actions, so just going to take it day by day,” Hunt told reporters. “I got to earn people’s trust back and my actions are going to show.”
While Hunt has publicly apologized for his actions, he still has not apologized to the female in the video and admits he would if he ran into her again.
“I have not, but if I was to see her I would like apologize to her face,” Hunt said. “But I have not had the chance to do that.”
Hunt went on to say he made a mistake.
“Think before you act, pretty much,” Hunt said. “When your emotions get high, don’t react off your emotions. Think about the long ride.”
He is expected to miss half the season, but he is ready when his time comes.
“Whenever I get the opportunity to play or not, I’ll be ready,” he said.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone