- Name: James Robinson
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 215-220
- Position: RB
- College: Illinois State University
- Twitter: @Robinson_jamess
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• There is a lot of talent coming out of Rockford. What I love about Rockford is some of the people I’ve meant
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• I would say film because it’s important to know what your opponent’s strengths and weaknesses are and what they like to do and if they are good at there one on one match ups. Second would be conditioning because if you are not conditioned there’s no way you can be confident in beating your Opponent and you won’t be able to perform your best if you have to take breaks all the time. Last is practice because that should be the fun part other than Saturdays and practice is for the mess ups so getting the little mess ups out the way will be good for your team.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I try not to worry about things because If I’m worried about something the outcome of whatever it is isn’t going to be good.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• one time I failed at something was when I was in the weight room and I failed at power clean that I almost got but couldn’t get it up.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I think my teammates think my best quality is my balance
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• I would say Dallas Goedert even though he was on offense too.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would put all my time into forex trading
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Room so I can relax when I’m done with something and not have to worry about cleaning later. Then the desk and last is a car because most of the time my car is clean.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family because “stranger danger”
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• either Dom or the rock because they’re both in fast and furious and great actors
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Dealing with things in high school and I overcame those things by just ignoring them
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I don’t really get embarrassed
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I had a good catch and run against Missouri state towards the end of the game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I’m not really sure I listen to all kinds of music.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I would say self reliance and communication
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Paul Walker because fast and furious is one of my favorite movies
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Davontae Harris
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respect because you don’t have to like me but you will respect me!
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• A few people and because they could be great players
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Mom and Grandparents because they do a lot for me and I would do anything for them