Nehemiah McFarlin and Atoa Fox two Idaho State football players were headed home to California on Christmas Break in 2016 when Utah Police arrested the two men and placed them in jail.
The men, were both 18 years old at the time and spent the night in jail and most of the next day before being freed.
The attorneys for McFarlin and Fox said the only thing they had in common with the suspect was their skin color. Three weeks later the FBI arrested the man responsible for the crimes.
Oneida County offered Atoa Fox a nuisance value only settlement and it was accepted by Fox according to his attorney. This is a crazy situation. The men’s car slid off the road and they were arrested at gun point because it was a white car with two black men in the car. WILD WORLD
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1E2XwOjvFZ
about 14 mins ago
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 58 mins ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago