A 24-year-old man named Tyler James Ostertag was sentenced to 72 years to life in prison for the 2015 fatal stabbing of a teenager in a Camarillo, California parking lot, according to the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office.
Tyler James Ostertag had been found guilty of second-degree murder in the killing of 16-year-old Daniel Morales, a football player at Camarillo High School. In addition to the guilty verdict, the jury found true the special allegations that Ostertag dissuaded a witness from reporting the incident to police and personally used the weapon during the stabbing, per VCStar.com.
Daniel Morales, a 16-year-old senior on the Newbury Park High School football team, died after he was stabbed in Camarillo following an altercation outside a Taco Bell. This is a horrible thing, and I please ask that you keep the family of Morales in your prayers. Especially, his Mother today on Mother’s Day.
Justice has been served, and that is a wonderful thing.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Gotta love it. WE are breaking records twitter.com/pfref/status/1…
about 9 mins ago
- That was a sack, his knee was down
about 10 mins ago
- I am super excited to see what Brian Daboll is going to dial up. So far this is the same team that takes their foot off the gas
about 12 mins ago
- Jalen Hurts is in the game for Carson Wentz
about 27 mins ago
- Rams are back and boy the Bills look lost on defense
about 29 mins ago