Gerald McCoy, who was recently released by the Buccaneers, spent time Friday visiting with the Cleveland Browns, but left without a contract, NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero reported, but he could have a new team soon.
According to Mary Kay Cabot of cleveland.com, McCoy’s visit went “great,” but he did not sign in order to keep a commitment to visit the Baltimore Ravens next week.
McCoy has a relationship with Baltimore defensive line coach Joe Cullen and is intrigued by the Ravens’ status as the league’s No. 1 defense in 2018.
However, the Browns are the top suitor along with Baltimore, and it remains possible he could join Cleveland next week.
McCoy has ten teams interested right now and they are willing to pay, according to Rick Stroud.
I would not be surprised if he is signed very soon.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Tyreek Hill: Guilty until proven innocent? ift.tt/2M8kJBg
about 11 mins ago via IFTTT
- Check out Wingate's own Robbie Wallace, good film for him hudl.com/v/2BREBx #hudl
about 56 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- New York #Jets will host AAF TE Nick Truesdell for the second time next week - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/nick-t…
about 59 mins ago via Twitter Web Client
- Chris Broussard Clapped Back at Jay Onrait ift.tt/2LYnwgm
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- ICYMI:Chasing the Dream, a Athlete’s Determination nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/chasin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/kLFG1DH2W2
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro