There are 10 solid players remaining in free agency that I feel should be on a team and I feel it will not be long before they are on a team. Let’s take a look at who are the best players remaining and try to find them a match! This is like the NFL Dating Game.
- Ndamukong Suh, DT – Indianapolis Colts – This to me is the easiest pick. He is a huge player and they are suspect at the position. With Margus Hunt and Denico Autry, Suh immediately comes in and pushes those players. Competition is huge and I think he will make the Colts better.
- Ziggy Ansah, DE – Baltimore Ravens – I really want Ziggy on the Bills, but let’s be honest they could have signed him if they wanted him. They are not getting a compensatory pick and if you know a team like the Ravens are interested you have to know they will make a push to sign him after the comp picks because they take that formula very serious.
- Eric Berry, S – Cleveland Browns – The Browns have one of the best rosters on paper. Add in one of the best safeties in the game with a couple of young corners in Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams and this team is nasty in the secondary. I think he completes this secondary.
- Tre Boston, S – Detroit Lions – The Lions seem like a perfect fit to me. They have Quandre Diggs, but they have not been as high on Miles Killebrew as I would be. I feel like Killebrew is a stud, but they have not really took his training wheels off. I think Boston is a sweet pick up for them.
- Jay Ajayi, RB – Carolina Panthers – Carolina is putting a ton of pressure on Christian McCaffrey and this league is a sharing league, especially at the running back position. Ajayi is a power back who could come in right now and help the Panthers out. I like the mixture of Ajayi and CMac.
- Mo Wilkerson, DL – Tampa Bay Buccaneers – The Buccaneers took a huge blow with Jason Pierre Paul’s car accident. The Buccaneers need to find some pass rushers and let’s face it they do not want to pay Gerald McCoy the amount he is due. I know it sucks, but I would not be surprised if he is signed with the Bucs.
- Jamie Collins, OLB – Kansas City Chiefs – This seems like a match in heaven. The Chiefs lost Dee Ford and Justin Houston. They better find a player who can come off the edge and get after the quarterback. I think Collins is a perfect fit for them.
- Mo Claiborne, CB – Atlanta Falcons – I like Isaiah Oliver, but Claiborne is a veteran with solid skills. I think he can come in right away and provide a stop-gap play until Oliver develops. Claiborne and Trufant is a much better combo at this point.
- Michael Crabtree, WR – Houston Texans – Crabtree is a Texas boy and he would love to play for his hometown state. This makes too much sense, right now outside of DeAndre Hopkins the Texans only have a handful of wideouts on their roster. Crabtree and Hopkins makes me smile, that is a good connection.
- Pierre Garçon, WR – New England Patriots – Pierre is such a New England Patriots signing. I do not like them, but I can see the guy tearing it up for the Patriots. He has a knack of getting open and going deep, the Patriots signed a few smaller name guys this year, but Garçon is a perfect signing for a one year deal.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Derek Carr posts a picture on IG wearing a Bulletproof vest saying “it’s that time again”… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 32 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Did Titans WR A.J. Brown play the entire year with torn meniscus’ on both knees?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:The QB Spotlight Podcast: Transfer Portal QB’s: Discussing Hockman, Brice, O’Hara, and McCloud… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Vita Vea Injury Update | Will the Bucs get a big boost on the D-Line?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago