Elon University’s Phoenix long snapper Nicholas Kavouklis a 22 year old player on the football team was found dead Thursday, just one day before he was expected to graduate.
The body was discovered about 2 p.m. in the 3900 block of Stockard Road in Graham, according to the report
A cause of death was not released and the case “is still under investigation,” According to police..
A Map of the area shows the site where he was found is in a rural area, near the Cornerstone Community Church.
His father was a former Florida State Seminole and he is a Tampa, Florida native. Please pray for the family as well as the young men at Elon mourning the loss of their teammate.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Eli Manning Shows Off His Wheels as a Lead Blocker on a Run Play ift.tt/30q0d3H
about 28 mins ago via IFTTT
- Pau Gasol’s Wife Cat Gasol Brought the Heat Poolside in Italy ift.tt/2L2pXN5
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Buffalo Bills roster predictions nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/buffal… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jackson Scott-Brown, OL, University of Northern Iowa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- James Harden Said the ‘Media Narrative’ Kept Him From Winning MVP ift.tt/2NrQfeg
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT