Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott is making stupid decisions once again. This guy does not do well around women and alcohol it seems. Zeke was handcuffed at the EDC music festival in Las Vegas over the weekend after he shoved a security guard to the ground. The only reason he was not arrested, is because the security guard refused to press charges on the Pro Bowl running back. This comes after Jon Machota released an article on Elliott’s personal progression outside the game which could not have come at a worse time.
I do not know if this is what you call maturing off the field, but this is troubling for the Cowboys.
“On Sunday, May 19, 2019, at approximately 3 a.m. LVMPD officers working at EDC observed from a distance an adult male, later identified as Ezekiel Elliott, push a security officer to the ground.”
“Two officers approached and placed Elliott into handcuffs while they investigated the incident. The security guard who was the victim of the misdemeanor battery, refused to press charges and officers escorted Elliott a short distance away and he was released, per TMZ Sports.”
Remember, the NFL investigated Zeke in 2017 over allegations he physically abused an ex-girlfriend and even though he wasn’t arrested, the league believed there was enough evidence to warrant a 6-game suspension.
Zeke could be facing another suspension if the NFL deems it another violation of personal conduct.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Wow huge news twitter.com/davehydesports…
about 16 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 6, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZorZZGk1X6
about 24 mins ago
- He is ballin too twitter.com/hoopanalysisne…
about 30 mins ago
- 64 players have opted out so far, 1 hour and a half left to do so. Will it break 75?
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Why Would Top NFL Draft Prospects Play In 2020? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BB5VUSbIUL
about 39 mins ago