- Name: Desmond Johnson Jr
- Height: 6’2
- Weight: 235
- Position: Rush End
- College: Kennesaw State University
- Twitter: @_desjohnson
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
-I’m from Rome, Georgia and what I love most is the support from the community
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning and Practice (practice makes consistency), Film (Very important), Study (Comes easy)
What do you worry about, and why?
• My family, I want them all to be financially stable in life
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I didn’t do well my first time taking the ACT. I had to get tutoring and changed my study habits in order to score better
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• First Step
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• First round pick- Tytus Howard
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Guidance Counselor, I would want to influence kids to be their best
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, that’s law
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• It would be my little brother, he means the world to me
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Rocket Raccoon, I like his mentality
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Coming in as a walk-on my freshmen year. I stayed humble and made it known that I was here to compete.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Had a firecracker placed in my pocket and had to take my shorts off in public so it wouldn’t pop me
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scooped up a forced fumble, broke a tackle and took it to the house for 6
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Championships- Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• IQ for the game
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandma, miss grandma cooking
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Yannick Ngakoue
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, respect goes a long way
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon – I think he’s a great player
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate the thought of losing
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My Uncle George. He has always been there when I came across a tough situation.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds