Canadian Football will begin on June 13th, 2019 just as expected, after the CFL and CFL Players Association agreed on a new Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Although the agreement still needs to be reviewed by the players and approved by the league’s Board of Governors, it sounds as if the league will begin soon.
If the two sides hadn’t reached an agreement, the union was considering a strike.
With what recently happened to the AAF, this is huge news for our friends North of the border. The CFL has been a constant funnel of talent to the NFL for years, and this league needs to be up and running.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone