- Name: Cameron Booty
- Height: 5’10
- Weight: 205
- Position: RB/ WR
- College: Langston University
- Twitter: @cbooty5
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is Dallas, Texas. The thing I love the most about Dallas is, when I’m there I’m surrounded by family and friends.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film Study, Practice
I put these in this order because without strength and conditioning it’ll be very hard to make it to the next level. Film is second because it shows you what changes need to be made so you can apply them in practice. And practice is where you apply your strength and conditioning, and knowledge of the game.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about making it to the next level because I know if I make I will be able to take care of my family.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my personality is my best quality because I keep a smile on everyone’s face.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Dede Westbrook
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Sports Analysts
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save a family member because family is first in my eyes.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Mike Larry from Bad Boys because he’s smooth.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• School has been my biggest adversity. After being out of school for a year and a half I didn’t give up because I knew it was a necessary step for my path to success.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is going into the batting cages and missing every ball.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play would be the big spin move I had against Southern University.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Rico Face- Woah
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being Coachable
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother Joyce because she was my everything.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Bouncing Booty
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• C.J. Anderson
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because being respected holds more weight than being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Colin Kaepernick because he got put out of the NFL because of his beliefs when he still had the ability to play.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• The biggest influence in my life would have to be my family as a whole. I’ve been able to see how not to and how to handle situations in life as well as doing what’s not only best for me but my family as well.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 18, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xKithWeBFz
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Meet IG Model Emelie Battah, Manu Ginobili Says Retirement is ‘Lovely’ & Kevin Durant Designed MW65 Wireless Headph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- Probably the dumbest movie I ever watched twitter.com/lamichaeljames…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone