- Cam Echols-Luper
- Played at TCU/Arkansas State/Western Kentucky
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 200
- Forty Time: 4.50
- Could not attend All-Star Games coming out of school because of a back injury. Had surgery and is now 100 percent cleared.
Here is a little of his background and below is his film.
Background: He contributed often as a freshman last season as a punt returner and has the speed to create separation at wideout. He’s also on the Horned Frogs’ track team with Kolby Listenbee, but has posted the faster 200-meter time after running a 20.61 back in March. Via NFL.com
Echols-Luper, who is moving from wide receiver to cornerback this season, won the Big 12 indoor long jump title and was fourth in the league in the event in the outdoor meet. He also qualified for the final in the 200 meters at the outdoor meet (his qualifying time would’ve won the final). Echols-Luper also is part of TCU’s national runner-up 4×100 relay team, via NFL.com.
The son of TCU running backs coach Curtis Luper, Cameron Echols-Luper is an accomplished special-teams player for the Horned Frogs and was selected All-Big 12 honorable mention last season in his capacity as a returner. Among football players who also run track, he posted the fastest 200-meter time in the country with a 20.39-second clocking at the Big 12 championships last month — nearly three-tenths of a second faster than his best time last year, via NFL.com.
He hasn’t been heard from in a while due to a transfer to Arkansas State that forced him to sit out a year under NCAA rules. But ready yourself for his re-emergence; he gave Red Wolves fans a taste of what’s to come with a 92-yard kickoff return for a touchdown in the ASU spring game, via NFL.com
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Touchdown twitter.com/mattparrino/st…
about 19 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kevin Thomson, QB, Sacramento State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/kevin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 28, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/myKHqrNzGy
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jack Badovinac, OG, Colgate University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/jack-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brendan Nichols, DL, West Liberty University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/brenda…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago