According to a video from TMZ Sports, Denver Broncos top picks QB Drew Lock and TE Noah Fant were involved in an airport shuttle crash at LAX on Wednesday, but they are fine.
Lock joked to the reporter saying, “We’ve taken worse hits!”
Fant (the 20th overall pick) and Lock (the 42nd overall pick) had just touched down in Los Angeles and boarded a shuttle to take them from the plane to the terminal when it collided with another vehicle, according to the report.
“The shuttle hit something,” Lock said … “It was wild.”
Lock said Joe Flacco has taught him quite a bit as well, so that is good news all around on the Broncos front.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Sebastian Gutierrez, OT, Minot State | 2021 NFL Draft Zoom Interview youtu.be/JZSAPC_-QgE
about 14 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sebastian Gutierrez, OL, Minot State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/sebast… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- 2020 NFL Expert Picks: Week 8 ift.tt/3mzNuWz
about 33 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Cameron, LT, Husson University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago