- Name: Brennan Sefick
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 190
- Position: DB
- College: Waynesburg University
- Twitter: @BSeef21
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Pittsburgh, PA. I love my hometown it’s a big football town. I take great pride in where I’m from and it has helped shape me into who I am today.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Strength and Conditioning- You have to prepare your body for the rigors of the season. It is so important to prepare. Being prepared builds up your confidence. Strength and conditioning determine how good of a season you will have. Your body is your temple
2. Practice- If you don’t practice well how do you expect success to carry over into games. The practice is where you work
3. Film Study- Film is crucial to see what you’re doing wrong so you can fix what you’re doing wrong in practice/games. Additionally, it is vital to understand the opponent your playing and their tendencies. On film, you can also watch your individual matchup and see his strengths and weaknesses and what you can do to expose him.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about letting my family down. I never want to let them down. Other than that I don’t worry about too much I believe everything happens for a reason in life. I have faith in the plan God has for me.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I would say My first college experience at Alderson Broaddus University. I went down there with high hopes and thought it was the place for me. It just didn’t work out and It just never felt home to me. It was disappointing but the experience created a huge chip on my shoulder. I decided to transfer after one semester to Waynesburg. I’m grateful for all my coaches and teammates that welcomed me in with open arms. I just continued to work hard, put the past behind me and live in the moment. That experience helped me grow.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is my work ethic I’m always trying to set a good example. Also, the energy that I bring every day I’m always full of energy.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jesse Zubik W&J
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would probably run my own business, be a personal trainer or coach football.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room, Car, Desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would love to save everybody but if I had chosen I would choose a family member because family means everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson he is just a legend
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Definitely when I broke my arm in our scrimmage against Frostburg two years ago. Had to undergo 4 surgeries, was in the hospital for a week, and missed the entire season, it was a really painful experience. At the time of the injury, I felt I let my teammates, coaches, and family down. I missed being out on the field with my teammates it hurt bad. However, going through the injury was the best thing that ever happened to me it humbled me beyond belief. It also taught me that whatever you love can be taken away from you in an instant and never to take it for granted. I worked extremely rehabbing my arm and working the entire offseason to make a comeback. One quote I found helped me keep a positive mindset throughout the process “Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey.”
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I would say my summer job landscaping and I accidentally ran over this lady’s light post at a yard we were cutting. I then tried fixing it and I made it worse Lol.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My first year at Waynesburg we were playing Geneva in my first college start we won and I had a big Tackle for loss at the end of the game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Go Get it T.I.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being coachable, having a high football IQ, and having a chip on my shoulder never being satisfied always looking for ways to improve.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My teammate Brad Grinnen was a great player and an even better teammate worked harder than anybody I know. Also one of my brother’s friends who passed away last year. He treated me like a brother and always supported me and came to my games something I will never forget.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Inferno
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Harrison Smith- He has performed at a very high level in the last few years and still seems to fly under the radar. Definitely, someone, I look up to and try to model my game after.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected. Respect from your teammates is very important.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Martavis Bryant, he had so much God-given talent and potential but couldn’t stay off the Weed.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to Lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My entire family I don’t know where I would be without them. I am truly blessed to have such a great support system in my life. They have been there for me in tough times and believed in me when nobody else has. They have made sacrifice after sacrifice for me to be where I am at today.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 18, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xKithWeBFz
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Meet IG Model Emelie Battah, Manu Ginobili Says Retirement is ‘Lovely’ & Kevin Durant Designed MW65 Wireless Headph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Probably the dumbest movie I ever watched twitter.com/lamichaeljames…
about 3 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone