The Buffalo Bills have finally given out the number 32 to a football player. Number 32 has not been worn by a Buffalo Bill since O.J. Simpson wore the number. For the first time since 1977, the Bills will allow running back Senorise Perry to dawn the number.
Simspson better known for what he did off the field than on commented on the team giving out his number.
“Whatever they do is fine with me,” Simpson said. “That’s how I feel. When I played there, I tried to honor the team. Since I left, I always tried to honor the Bills. And, to be honest, it’s not something I think about. There’s too much else going on in life.”
Simpson sounded a little salty about Perry getting his number, but it will be interesting to see how he does in the number. Shoot 42 years is a LONG TIME.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Wild twitter.com/breaking911/st…
about 20 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- This is crazy because I was a huge Montreal Expos fan twitter.com/jeffpassan/sta…
about 25 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Major League Baseball Has Granted the Tampa Bay Rays Permission to Explore Being a Two-City Team bit.ly/2XXsqxy
about 41 mins ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft: Ranking the interior offensive linemen bit.ly/2FmGoSh
about 53 mins ago via IFTTT
- 2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Khamren Davenport, WR, Briar Cliff University - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/khamre…
about 55 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone