The Buffalo Bills have finally given out the number 32 to a football player. Number 32 has not been worn by a Buffalo Bill since O.J. Simpson wore the number. For the first time since 1977, the Bills will allow running back Senorise Perry to dawn the number.
Simspson better known for what he did off the field than on commented on the team giving out his number.
“Whatever they do is fine with me,” Simpson said. “That’s how I feel. When I played there, I tried to honor the team. Since I left, I always tried to honor the Bills. And, to be honest, it’s not something I think about. There’s too much else going on in life.”
Simpson sounded a little salty about Perry getting his number, but it will be interesting to see how he does in the number. Shoot 42 years is a LONG TIME.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cam Newton Leaves Preseason Game Early With a Foot Injury ift.tt/2P7L59O
about 26 mins ago via IFTTT
- Josh Allen of Jags is good wow
about 26 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Packers and Raiders Preseason Game Being Played in Winnipeg Despite Field Condition Concerns ift.tt/2P8Ksgg
about 36 mins ago via IFTTT
- Jay Glazer saying that the Texans have talked to ten teams about Clowney. One mentioned the Dolphins
about 36 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- ICYMI:2020 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ben Holmes, QB, Tarleton State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/08/ben-ho… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro