- Name: Arthur Hayes
- Height: 6000
- Weight: 190
- Position: Defensive Back
- College: Arizona Christian University
- Twitter: @Whyarttns707
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from a small city in the Bay Area called Vallejo, CA. It’s one of the most diverse cities with a lot of history behind it. Vallejo is a city of opportunity or can be described as a city with multiple deaths. In the past 5-6yrs, I’ve put away At least 5-6 close friends. What I love most about my city is when they love you they love you, and when they don’t.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1. Filming 2. Strength & conditioning 3. Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• What I worry about most is not reaching my full potential. I feel like as a man and a ballplayer I was put on this earth to complete a task. I have a Mother, sisters, and friends that look up to me & I just want to be able to put them in the best position possible.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Just last week I failed an exam not because I wasn’t prepared, but it happened because I wasn’t mentally focused. How I overcame it was going to the gym letting off some steam & talk to my teacher the next day. I was able to retake the test and I got a B.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates say my best quality is preparation. They always speak about how I always have extra notes during the film or calling out formations and routes during practices.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I played against in college is Antoine Custer RB EWU Great Player!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• My career if I didn’t play football, would be coaching. I love the sport of football and want to be close.
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room first, because it’s an example of how you go about everyday life.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save 1 family member. My family is everything to me. We’ve been through good & also bad times.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I’ll be Martin Lawrence because he knows how to brighten up a room. I love to see people smile, that’s why my nickname is Smiley.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life is watching people I love to take drugs & go to jail. I had to choose my own destiny and write my book. I’m dealing with it by just continuing to push for better and positive days.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment has to be as a kid wearing my sister’s shoes. She still talks about it till this day.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 4th in 1 on the 1-yard line with 1:36 to go in the 4th quarter against Laney College my Sophomore season. I made the stop and it will always be an all-time memorable moment.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Nipsey Hustle – Dedication
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The best characteristics to help you succeed at the next level is time management. I feel like if you can handle all at a consistent rate you’ll succeed.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandmother, she died on my 10th birthday. I would love to see her face again and hear her brag about me to her friends.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Art Fitness & Training
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Patrick Peterson, I honestly don’t know why that’s the best corner in the league to me.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be Respected. The best advice I was ever given was from my God pops, he stated they all don’t have to like you but they will respect your game.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon, because he had so much potential and he constantly continues to make these mistakes.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•My mother has been the biggest influence in my life. I’ve literally watched here turn nothing into something. I love that woman with all my heart, and I won’t stop till she has a mansion.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 18, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xKithWeBFz
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Meet IG Model Emelie Battah, Manu Ginobili Says Retirement is ‘Lovely’ & Kevin Durant Designed MW65 Wireless Headph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- Probably the dumbest movie I ever watched twitter.com/lamichaeljames…
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone