- Name: Antwain Adams
- Height: 6’1
- Weight: 205
- Position: Receiver
- College: Southeastern University
- Twitter: @Antwain_4
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown isn’t too big and the community is behind each other. Pensacola is a tourist attraction and overall Pensacola is just one like no other.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• 1) Film Study – Film is more than just being present, one has to actually sit down and study their opponent because once you key in on certain traits of the opposition than you can truly perform to your best ability.
2) Strength and Conditioning – If I don’t have the trait of strength and conditioning I won’t be able to excel on and off the field and then I will be a risk for injuries
3) Practice – Practice is where we go over different looks and expectations for the upcoming games but most of the real work takes place in meeting in film study.
What do you worry about, and why?
• My biggest worry in life is making sure I can give back to my family after all that they have done for me. Just being able to provide a better life and making sure they never have to worry about anything.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• A failure that I came across was the first game of last season, I caught a pass broke a few tackles and later fumbled during the run. I regrouped myself, laughed it off, and later came back to score a TD that would’ve put us into OT.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• I feel like my teammates would say my best quality is being a leader. I will stand up and defend every last one of my teammates and I also will hold them accountable for their fault, just as I wish they would do the same.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player that I have ever played against in college has to be Raheem Philips from Warner University.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would like to coach. I would like to give back to athletes the knowledge that I have learned from my coaches in the past. Also just being that positive influence that a player needs.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I will clean my room first for sure. I can’t get any other cleaning done if I don’t start with the biggest problem first.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save that one family member. Family means everything to me and to just know that I could prevent something happening to them, then I would risk it all
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• If I could be any television or movie character I would be Flash because speed kills. He always wants to be in on the action, goes to war for his family, and never turns away from a battle.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was when I fractured my wrist my Red-Shirt Sophomore year. I felt as if it was my time to become a leader on the team but God showed me that I had a lot of growing up to do. To overcome this injury, I stayed around my teammates because no one could replace that bond and I started doing devotionals.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment is when I almost drown. I went off a slide into a man-made creek and while coming up from the water, I opened my eyes underwater and I was completed dark so I panicked. Needless to say, all my friends jumped in to rescue me.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The most memorable play of my collegiate career so far was a 70 yd. TD against Warner University. I had just got a call able a family passing before the game so I was shaken up.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hold me back – Rick Ross
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait that I have is my will to win. Whenever I am targeted my only thought is to win and come down with that reception.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• If I could bring one person back from the dead for one day it would be my grandmother. She passed when I very young and from what I can remember and be told we had an unbreakable bond. I would just love to sit down and have great laughs and tell her all about my life now.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Ace of Spades
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• The most underrated player in the NFL right now I would have to say Tavon Austin. After battling back from trade and injury, he didn’t have to chance to really present himself to spectators around the world. When he is back healthy he will be a force to wrecking with again.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• This took a little time but I would rather be respected because people’s feelings change every day. So one day someone can like and then the next they could hate you. But if you build that foundation and people respect you then they will always have that respect for you until you prove them otherwise.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• A player whose career derailed by off-field issues I feel for most is Chad Johnson. He was my favorite player growing up and he was one of the best to do it. His footwork and confidence were incredible but things happened and now people really just judge him from his past. He truly is great and will always be in my eyes.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I would say I love to win. Even though spectators or a teams record may mark it down as a loss, I just considered it as a learning experience, regroup, and move forward.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
The biggest influence in my life is my mother. She always places her children before anything that she does and never complained once about the countless number of practices and games. From working numerous hours she was always there to push me to be great.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for June 18, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/06/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xKithWeBFz
about 2 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Meet IG Model Emelie Battah, Manu Ginobili Says Retirement is ‘Lovely’ & Kevin Durant Designed MW65 Wireless Headph… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via IFTTT
- Probably the dumbest movie I ever watched twitter.com/lamichaeljames…
about 4 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone