Lamont Ragland was a defensive tackle at Youngstown State University last season, but did not hear his name called during the NFL Draft in April.
Ragland a 6010, 300 pound defensive tackle was arrested Tuesday morning for a crime that allegedly happened on May 13th, according to WKBN 27.
According to the allegation, Ragland was accused of grabbing a woman’s breasts at the University Edge, off-campus student housing.
The case on the 21-year old former football player is under investigation and the University’s student disciplinary unit is conducting the investigation regarding the student’s future.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will anyone claim Mark Ingram today and his salary? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mark-i… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1E2XwOjvFZ
about 22 mins ago
- ICYMI:Packers are early favorites against the Buccaneers for the NFC Championship Game nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/packer… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- ICYMI:Colts QB Philip Rivers has retired from the NFL, he will now coach a high school team in Alabama… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- NFL Transactions for January 20, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago