Tyreek Hill has had some bumps off the field in the past, and now he is in the limelight again. Tyreek Hill is currently being investigated by Johnson City’s district attorney’s office and they are expected to have an answer on the child abuse investigation surrounding Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill at 3:00pm.
Hill and his fiancee reportedly had their son removed from their home over abuse allegations. Authorities were reportedly called to Hill’s home twice in March to investigate the wellbeing of his son.
The Chiefs were not aware of the district attorney’s meeting either according to sources. Remember this, Adrian Peterson was accused of abusing his son after one game of the 2014 season and ended up being banished for the rest of that year. If the Chiefs lose Tyreek Hill for a year that would be a huge blow.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 3-Round NFL Mock Draft presented by @DraftGuyJimmy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/mock-d… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vdjZLT4vIq
about 29 mins ago
- That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jarell White, LB/S, Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/jarell… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZI8ghbCeyC
about 41 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Andre Mintze, OLB, Vanderbilt nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/andre-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/SJMSqsjmUK
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:High School football star Abdullah Mohammad was shot over the weekend and is still in the ICU… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 hours ago
- Last Chance:North Dakota State College football player Charles Royston Jr. was shot and killed in Minnesota… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 hours ago