Kansas City Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had his young toddler removed from his and the boy’s mother’s custody, according to multiple reports.
Word of the boy’s removal from his parents’ care comes a month after the wide receiver was being investigated over alleged incidents of battery against the child, according to the Kansas City Star.
Hill and his fiancée Crystal Espinal were seen at a Johnson County, Kan., courthouse Wednesday as they participated in a “child in need of care case,” according to the newspaper.
According to KCTV News 5, Hill went to the Johnson County Courthouse for an emergency hearing April 5, which resulted in his son temporarily being placed in another home. It sounds like the NFL will in fact be investigating the situation.
Hill has not been charged with a crime. The NFL team said in a March statement it was “aware of the investigation involving Tyreek Hill. We are in the process of gathering information and have been in contact with the league and local authorities.”
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I see you Martin!!! Smart Man twitter.com/nfluk/status/1…
about 6 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Oh my twitter.com/sportsgossip/s…
about 20 mins ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 25, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KF6YHhMIcc
about 28 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Gabrielle Union Says the All-NBA Vote Dwyane Wade Received Should Have Gone to Klay Thompson bit.ly/2HYK39v
about 29 mins ago via IFTTT
- Did You See This:Gerald McCoy leaves Cleveland, still talking to them on terms, but will visit Ravens next… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro