Arizona Cardinals Tryout Treasures: Possible Fits from the 2019 NFL Draft by M. Anzio
DL/ Edge – Tank Terrell, Northern Colorado
Height :6’0 Weight: 260
- Reasons Why He is A Good Fit – Big man that could be used inside or out has insane burst for a man of his stature. Pro Day was really worth a gander with a 4.61- Forty, 7.43 -L Cone, 32” Vert, 9 ‘ 2 “ – Broad & 20 reps on the bench. He ran DL, LB & even FB drills a true athletic pass rushing savage. T
ankis a prospect that can fit any front. Was featured in HERO FCS top Performance list search HERO Mythical Combine 2019.
TE Dax Raymond, Utah St
- Height: 6-5 Weight: 250lbs
- Reasons He Fits: They Need a big Inline TE to compete they have already attended his Pro day very familiar with his body of work coming out Utah State. Was a 3rd Team All MW Honors – Phil Steele Has ridiculous extension can add value as a blocker. Don’t be surprised if they take a late round flyer on the big talented TE from Utah St. Combine 4.73 forty, 32 “ Vert & an impressive 4.39 short shuttle & 7.15 L cone. Bested his Forty times at his Pro Day with a 4.6 time.
DB – Will Harris, Boston College
- Height 6-1 Weight : 207 lbs
- Reasons he fits – Harris had a killer Combine running a 4.41 with a 36.5 “ Vert. Db being as deep as it is can get a guy like him late or as UDFA automatically add depth to a Arizona secondary ranked 19th last season. Harris had 75 tackles a INT was All ACC 3rd team in 2018.
RB David Bryant, Florida Tech
- Height: 6’0 Weight : 235lbs
- Powerful quick back that can push a backfield in need of some depth.
Has good size sees the holes can explode well through them. UDFA that can come in big a red zone threat from day one. Runs in the mid to 4.5 range has a tough frame to tackle. Strong to break tackles be a short yardage goalline work horse. Transferred from Towson his Senior year .
TE Jacob Chobani, Chapman
- Height – 6- 4 Weight : 238 lbs
- The reason He is a Fit: Super sleeper I featured in my Hidden Gems series extremely strong have
seen hitover 40 reps at 225. While still maintaining his wide out roots with good burst flexibility extension to pluck the ball out the air. Hometown is out West so it was either here SF or LA. He makes sense to fill out the roster push rookies & vets alike. Has the frame to add even more power without loosinghis burst.
RB Lexington Thomas, UNLV
- Height : 5-9 Weight : 175 lbs
- Reason- Need a
homerunhitter as a change of pace. He could really push to make a spot on the ST with his world classbreak away fire power. He also leadhis team in scoring amazing a outstanding78 points in 2018. Dynamicsuper athletic sprinter that can help any backfield or ST unit. Have read that Arizona havemet with the high flyer. Can be a game changer would imagine he is on many teams big boards.
DE / OLB Jimmy Thomas, John Carroll
- Height : 6-2 Weight: 250
- Reason For Fit – Played DE in College watched him stand up some at the Dream Bowl. He had a very good week of practices & was behind the line more often than not during the game. A sleeper you’re not hearing
much aboutbut he could help a D that was ranked dead last in pass & rush yds. Alsolast in pass/rush TD’s, so they can use as much help as possible. 2nd Team All American Honors from D3football.com also broke the school record with sacks with 13 ½ this past yr.
CB Deion Hallmon, Central Oklahoma
- Height: 5-10 Weight : 182lbs
- The reason He is A Good Fit – Hallman can play both man & zone can run stride for stride with almost any deep threat. He is drastically overlooked but Kingsbury’s ties to the Oklahoma area might have caught his attention. Hallmon is a tough Corner that might be considered undersized for the outside but he makes up for it with his 4.4 speed & pro technique.
QB Amir “Showtime “Hall, Bowie State
- Height: 6-4 Weight: 200
- The reason he fits – Tied the school record for most TD passes. 2017 Black College Football Player Of The Year. 2018, Hall led the CIAA passing yds and broke the TD record. Showed out all week at the NFLPA Bowl regional combine & looked good at his Bowie St Pro Day as I heard from someone in attendance. Dual-threat QB that could sneak onto the backend of a roster as competition fits a young team with a new HC. Worth a look some team will bring this young man in for a tryout.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Ok this fight is hard to watch
about 6 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Austin Ekeler Injury Update, What can you expect from him in week 12?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Mike Tyson got those therapeutic shoes on
about 14 mins ago
- This is crazy, 2020 is nuts
about 15 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Football: Week 12 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/sunday… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/p6Yn21vScM
about 17 mins ago