• Name: Trai Sharp
• Height: 5’9
• Weight: 205
• Position: RB
• College: James Madison
• Twitter: @traisharp
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Chapel Hill, NC. I love the diversity of my city. There are people from all different walks of life in Chapel Hill.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Practice, Film Study, Strength and Conditioning. I believe that in order to be successful you have to be able to correct mistakes and get better in practice. I think that film study is before Strength and Conditioning because if you don’t know your playbook or where to be on the field it doesn’t matter how strong and fast you are.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about the youth. I know that there are so many kids that lack guidance or don’t have someone positive to look up to. College football has helped me reach out to many children and give back to youth in my community.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• When I first got to college I failed my first exam. It was a reality check for me and caused me to realize that I was not really applying myself in the classroom. Ever since then I’ve taken advantage of the tools my university had to offer and now I will be a college graduate in May.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability to make plays in a close game.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Tanoh Kpassagnon from Villanova.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be in local government or political consulting.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family member. My family is everything to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Rocky because of his mindset and dedication.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• Losing my father was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to face. He taught me so much about life and how to carry myself, which is what I used to help me come back from my toughest days. I have a strong support system and they were always there for me and still are.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My mom calling me my childhood nickname in front of everyone.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Scoring on the last drive of the game to beat Richmond my Junior year.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Shine by Meek Mill
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The desire to want to get better whether that is through working out, film or practice. I think you have to have the urge to want to consistently improve when playing at the next level where everyone is a great football player.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My dad. I would want to show him how far I’ve come as a man.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Deandre Hopkins. He doesn’t get enough credit for his numbers.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because it includes some sort of admiration which holds more weight than just being liked.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because drug abuse and mental health are real issues. I’ve seen many people struggling with the same problems throughout my life and it is sad to see someone publicly go through it.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My parents and older brothers have been the biggest influence on my life.
They exposed me to my love for the game and taught me it the correct way. They instilled the right values in me to get me where I am today.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Adult Fan Proudly Snatches Home Run Ball from Kids ift.tt/2XUYCk7
about 22 mins ago via IFTTT
- Anthony Davis Joined LeBron James for Taco Tuesday ift.tt/2JF81Hm
about 32 mins ago via IFTTT
- WNBA Suspends Riquna Williams 10 Games for Domestic Violence ift.tt/2XUWGbl
about 42 mins ago via IFTTT
- Steve Kerr Calls Out Shaq For Losing Bet From 2004 ift.tt/2O23UL4
about 52 mins ago via IFTTT
- MVP Odds: Identifying good value in the 2019 sports books ift.tt/2XVoexa
about 57 mins ago via IFTTT