About two hours ago, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks agreed to a four year extension worth 140 million dollars.
Seahawks and QB Russell Wilson: 4 new years, $140M. $65M to sign. Total guarantee: $107M. A no-trade clause. Now, Wilson is under contract for 5 years and $157M, and staying in Seattle for good.
According to Ian Rapoport, Seattle stuck to their structure on the full guarantee, as Wilson gets $65M signing bonus and this year’s $5M base fully guaranteed. There are $5M roster bonuses in the final two years, as well.
Well, scratch the Russell Wilson trade rumors! He beats Aaron Rogers as the highest-paid player in the NFL.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Good addition twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 24 mins ago
- Las Vegas Raiders DB DJ White was released with an injury settlement
about 28 mins ago
- Jaguars kicker Aldrick Rosas was restored back to their practice squad from PS injured list
about 29 mins ago
- Darron Lee Mic'd Up | Pre Week 1 vs. Cincinnati Bengals youtu.be/06jpVKzTGyE via @YouTube
about 39 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for October 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago