About two hours ago, Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks agreed to a four year extension worth 140 million dollars.
Seahawks and QB Russell Wilson: 4 new years, $140M. $65M to sign. Total guarantee: $107M. A no-trade clause. Now, Wilson is under contract for 5 years and $157M, and staying in Seattle for good.
According to Ian Rapoport, Seattle stuck to their structure on the full guarantee, as Wilson gets $65M signing bonus and this year’s $5M base fully guaranteed. There are $5M roster bonuses in the final two years, as well.
Well, scratch the Russell Wilson trade rumors! He beats Aaron Rogers as the highest-paid player in the NFL.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Five potential landing spots for DT Gerald McCoy nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/gerald… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/eqQuh4lvZv
about 7 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott says he is maturing off the field and then gets cuffed in Vegas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/ezekie… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 40 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for May 20, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/egZwTJgkc6
about 42 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Browns WR Odell Beckham Jr. wants Gerald McCoy to come to Cleveland nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/05/browns… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/KdRKTUrHW6
about 59 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Benefits and features of best offset patio umbrellas bit.ly/2JuljJd
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT