The last time Dan Snyder took over the first round for the Washington Redskins the team traded two first round picks and landed Robert Griffin III. Well Redskins fans, it is happening again according to Grant Paulsen.
It is crazy because moments ago, Mike Garafolo reported the Redskins are looking to trade up into the top 5. If this happens, the Jets or Raiders could be trade partners.
We will see, but by the sounds of it Dwayne Haskins will go in the top 10 and maybe even the top 5 now.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Recap: Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns ift.tt/32KFgEc
about 20 mins ago
- All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-fo… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago
- Did You See This:2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 hours ago