• Name: Jonathan Hilliman
• Height: 6’
• Weight: 218
• Position: RB/KR
• College: Boston College/Rutgers
• Twitter: @thrilliman
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• Plainfield, NJ is a small inner city in Union county where I grew up. Something that i love most about the city is that everyone knows everyone. There is a great sense of pride and community within Plainfield.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Strength and Conditioning, Film study, Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about dying poor simply because I grew up in poverty and that is not how I want to live.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• In my senior year of HS we had lost the state championship game after 11 straight wins. This was a time in my life where I felt that my best was not good enough. I was very disappointed in myself for a little while and then I used that as fuel to work towards having a strong senior indoor and outdoor season.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates would say my best quality is my selflessness. I am a versatile player and it allows me to be able to do a lot on the football field. My teammates know that
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Lamar Jackson hands down
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I could not play football I would be a hip hop artist and producer
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I’d clean my room first
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would definitely save my family member because all you have in this world at the end of the day is family
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Static shock. He is my favorite superhero. He’s young , black, and gifted
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was living in poverty. Pushing towards my dream and staying focused on becoming a millionaire has been how i’ve dealt with this issue.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Getting my card declined on a date
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• The last explosive run I had in the four minute drill to finish off USC during the upset of my freshman year
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Hustler’s Ambition- 50 cent
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Heart, I believe that when you mind and body goes down you have to play from your heart. Ultimately it separates the players when the game is on the line.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My great uncle. To tell him thank you for believing in me more than i ever could and spend the day showing him all that he had missed since I was 8.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Jon’s Boom Boom Room
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Michael Thomas
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. People can like you but disrespect you behind your back
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Ray Rice. He was a great player who made a grossly stupid mistake and he was never given the opportunity to redeem himself.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My father, he taught me probably the most important thing you can teach a young black man in America today. He taught me how to be strong.