- Jamauri Bogan
- Western Michigan University
- Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
I’m from Union, NJ. Union is a very diverse town and the residents take great pride in their community. I love the diversity of our town. Our differences have allowed me to see the world through so many different lenses by listening to different stories and traditions.
- List three in order of importance and why: film study, strength and conditioning and practice?
- Strength and Conditioning
- Film study
As an athlete, I can tell a person’s level of commitment by their physical shape. Strength and conditioning is something that you do when the lights aren’t on and coaches aren’t in the room. It allows you to be effective in practice and trains your mind to focus during film.
- What do you worry about and why?
I only worry about not reaching my full potential. Why? Anything less than reaching or exceeding my potential is average to me, and I refuse to be average.
- What do your teammates say is your best quality?
My teammates would say my best quality is my ability to lead and connect with anyone. I love interacting with people!
- Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
- What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
I started a real estate company in August of 2018, so probably real estate. I would also have a greater interest in politics. I love creating change that will affect the greater good of all people.
- Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
I always clean my room first. I make my bed daily. I rather walk than drive. My desk always has controlled the chaos.
- If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
I would make the decision to save my family member over three strangers. This would be a hard decision because another family or families will be hurt in the end based on my decision.
- If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
I would be Jon Snow on Game of Thrones. While being a great warrior/competitor, Jon still manages to display great empathy for all of those around him. He seems to always inherit power and people believe in him!
- Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
Being 5’6! I’m overlooked because my height isn’t ideal. I’ve embraced it, being 5’6 gives me a competitive advantage in my eyes. My height puts a chip on my shoulder. I love the challenge!!
- What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
The last home game carry of my career was the most memorable moment of my career. My last home game carry was a touchdown and it was the clinching touchdown that solidified our bowl game.
- What song best describes your work ethic?
Hate me now – Nas
- What is the most important trait you can have (physical or non-physical) to help you succeeds the next level?
I’m flexible. I have the ability to constantly change. I came to college as a change of pace running back. Started my career on a kickoff return and punt return later became the short yardage back. By the end of my career, I was carrying the ball 15+ times a game and pass blocking. I will constantly evolve.
- If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
I would bring back Jesus Christ. I want to be around the greatest person to ever live and ask questions. I think it would be life changing!
- Who is the most underrated in the NFL?
The offensive line on every team is underrated. They fail to receive the publicity they deserve. We need to get an NFL lineman on the cover of Madden!
- Would you rather be liked or respected and why?
I would rather be respected than liked. A man who is liked never made a difficult decision. I like making difficult decisions!
- Do you love to win or hate to lose?
I love winning. I look at losing as an opportunity to grow, so I would never hate losing.
- Who has the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My Christian faith has the biggest influence on my life. My faith teaches me to be content no matter the circumstance. Life has its highs and lows if we ride them we will be depressed. Instead of riding them I find the great joy that it’s all working for my good.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:JUCO football player Dee’Arius Reese shot and killed after being shot for a second time in a month… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 60 mins ago
- What to Expect From Denzel Mims in his NFL Debut ift.tt/31FY3PT
about 1 hour ago
- Good for him! twitter.com/mufaa6/status/…
about 1 hour ago
- Bills are at the Minnesota game today. I wonder who they are scouting? WR or OL?
about 1 hour ago