Seattle Seahawks recently signed Russell Wilson their starting quarterback to a huge deal.
This was needed, but tonight, Frank Clark the player who was slapped with a Franchise Tag sent out a cryptic tweet.
Clark posted “They lied to me”, which could mean many things. Maybe he is being traded, because it sounds like maybe the Seahawks told him they wanted to keep him long term. I am not sure, but I have a feeling things could be heating up.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Predicting a trade: Bills send the Buccaneers a 5th round pick for TE Cameron Brate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Did You See This:Philadelphia Eagles: Three players who could survive the trade deadline, for now… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:Three First-Round Draft Picks The Eagles Could Land in 2021 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/eagles… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Predicting a Trade: Eagles send a 2021 2nd round pick to the Patriots for CB Stephon Gilmore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Cardinals are hosting LB Corey Nelson, LB Terrance Smith and LB Stephone Anthony for a workout
about 53 mins ago