• Name: Emmanuel Harris
• Height: 5’9
• Position:RB/Slot WR
• College: Trinity Valley CC/ University of New Mexico
• Twitter: @Iamkingeman
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I am from Dallas, Texas. I love my city because when you talk about football you have to mention Texas but most importantly the great city of Dallas.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film study, Strength and Conditioning then Practice. First, Film study is the most important part because in order to properly play the game of football you must be mentally prepared and ready to withstand whatever the game might be thrown at you. Next, is strength and conditioning. In efforts to practice and play with strong endurance, you must be physically ready to play 4 quarters of a real man’s game. Last but not least is practice. It is very important but if you can dominate film study and strength and conditioning practice will come easy. What you do in practice is what you will do in the game.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Whenever I fail I overcome by being knowledgeable of what I did wrong and how I can make it better the next time.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My teammates always believed in my leadership role, selflessness, and my charismatic personality.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• The best player I have played against in college would have to be Leighton Vander Esch.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• If I couldn’t play football I would be football coach either in high school, college or the highest level.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• I have to clean my room first it’s the most important space.
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save the three strangers because I rather save as many people as I can rather than to just focus on one family member.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Eminem in the movie 8-mile to see all the things he had to go through in order to be great he is today.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I’ve had to overcome would have to be tearing my ACL before my true senior year and having to miss that year for recovery. I overcame by hitting physical therapy as hard as I could.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment would have to be getting my pants pulled down during a football game when I was in JuCo.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• Every touchdown I had during my collegiate career was my most memorable play.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Beast by: Rob Bailey
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• The most important trait I have will have to be me being the most physical WR/ RB on the field at all times.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• I would bring my Grandmother so she could see all of my accomplishments.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Kings Fit
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tarik Cohen
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I was rather be respected because you can dislike me all you want but you will demand all of my respect.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Chad Johnson because he was one of the best wide receives in my opinion. But, his off-field issues with women cut his career shorter than what it was supposed to be.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate losing but above all I absolutely love to win.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
- The biggest influence on my life would have to be my mother. She raised my three siblings and I all by herself and we never needed for anything she’s a hard working woman full of ambition.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Odell Beckham Jr. admitted to being a cancer to a team that was okay with losing… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 22nd, 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/khvLjPjDTz
about 35 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:The World’s 4 Best Sports Holidays for 2019 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/sports… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/1DtuBTW44F
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Did the Odds Shift for the Browns after 2017 and 2018 Draft First Picks? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/browns… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- Last Chance:Wonderlic Scores for the top QB’s are out, Kyler Murray had the lowest score nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/kyler-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro