• Name: Brandon Greer
• Height: 6’0
• Weight: 219
• Position: Cornerback
• College: Elmhurst
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I grew up in Dolton. We lived across the street from the park. My brothers and I would go to the park and play football.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• All three are equally important.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I worry about being able to fulfill my dreams in order to help my family and loved ones in life because life, in general, is limited.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Being a good teammate and putting the team first.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• “This goes hand in hand with my adversity. I’d definitely want to stay around the sport as much as possible and give back so I’d like to be a coach, scout, agent, or trainer. These positions helped me get scholarships to be able to go to school and other opportunities. I’d like to stay around the game to do so for others.”
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
• Car, room, and desk
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save my family members because they have been there for me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Black Panther because he was trying to save his own city and culture and do things the right way.”
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity in life was being able to play football at five and then having to sit out a couple of years. I had nothing to do but sit out and think about life without Football and what I’d do and enjoy since that’s all I was used to.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• This one time in grade school when I fell asleep in class and someone took a picture of me drooling
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• This past season when we played Aurora University, it was my first game back after a couple of years, and I came back with 10 tackles, 1 forced fumble, 2 TFL’s, and an interception to win the game by 1 after being down 20-9
What song best describes your work ethic?
• G-Herbo 4 minutes part 3
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• Being mentally tough
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandfather because he was a great role model for me, and I miss him a lot.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Club Infinity
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because that means more than being liked by others. Respect is earned, being liked comes and goes. You can respect someone and not like them.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• I think there’s a lot of players that have their off-field issues and they all are different. There’s too many to say, but I feel for them for going through it, and I respect each and every one of them for it especially being able to bounce back.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
•All my loved ones because they each demonstrate different influences throughout life.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Four NFL Head Coaching candidates that should have been hired, but are still waiting nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-28/ #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 48 mins ago
- Damn Rodgers too damn good
about 1 hour ago
- Rams need a huge stop here
about 1 hour ago
- Aaron Donald playing smart. Get in his head
about 1 hour ago