• Name: Brandon Fanaika
• Height: 6’3
• Weight: 315
• Position: OG/C
• College: Stanford
• Twitter: @bfanaika
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• My hometown is a place called Pleasant Grove Utah and I love that it is just a quiet place on the mountain side.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Practice, Strength and Conditioning. I feel this way because you have to know what you are doing before you get on the field and practice is how you get better.
What do you worry about, and why?
• When it comes to football? I think just the general transition from College to NFL. Just because it is something new, every time a new transition comes it is always something you have to acclimate to.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• I remember when I first started to wrestle in high school, I had lost my first 9 matches. It was tough and wasn’t fun at all because I wasn’t winning. I wanted to quit but when it came down to it, I couldn’t, I was at least going to learn all the wrestling could teach me and finish the season. I slowly started to get better and by the end of the season, I had won my first every tournament in my first season of wrestling.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• Just playing at a very physical level all the time.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Besides Harrison Philips or Solomon Thomas, I would have to say Vita Vea from Washington. Dude is a beast!
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I have not even given much thought to that. Be a Baseball player!
Room, desk and car – which do you clean first?
• Room for sure!
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Ahhhh that is a tough question. Probably my family member. Because it is my family member!
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would have to be Iron Man probably. Just because he has super cool ironman suits and is really smart!
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• Probably in the 3rdgrade when I tried to give a girl a valentines gift and she straight rejected it ha.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• I would have to say USC of last year when I pulled around and hit 2 people to spring Bryce Love for the touchdown.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “I’ll make a man out of you” from Mulan ha.
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• I think my field strength and being physical.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• C.P Ellis. Because he was such an important figure in school integration between colored and white students.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• Open Floor
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• I think Kenny Still for the Dolphins.
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected. I think when it comes to football I want people to respect me. They don’t have to like me but I want their respect when it comes to playing.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Jonathan Martin. I think he had a rough few years and it affected him off the field.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• 100% hate losing. It’s the worst feeling ever.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• It is a tie between both my parents. They are first generation immigrants and they sacrificed so much to get me where I am today.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Jason Garrett, Dan Snyder, and painful dummies (Future is Now Podcast) ift.tt/2GnfQku
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meet Model Elisha Herbert, Shaq is at Tomorrowland Living His Best Life & Henrik Stenson goes full Bo Jackson ift.tt/2LxFK9l
about 8 hours ago via IFTTT
- Francisco Lindor Calls for MLB to Extend Netting after He Hit a 3-year-old Boy in the Head With a Foul Ball ift.tt/2YjJgdh
about 12 hours ago via IFTTT