We are learning that Blessuan Austin, the Rutgers cornerback who is coming off of a knee injury is headed to San Francisco to have a pre-draft visit with the 49ers.
Last year, Austin was considered the top cornerback in the 2019 NFL Draft. He is now hoping to make good to deliver on that promise, but he just needs a team to give him a chance.
The 6010, 198 pound cornerback will be in San Francisco to talk with coaches and visit their facility. There were several teams that have shown interest in him since he tore his ACL in 2017, and limited him to only play in one game in 2018. The Cardinals were at his pro day, the Giants have shown tons of love in the local talent and now the 49ers are showing tons of love.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Draft Diamonds Prospect Interview: Jalin Burrell, CB, University of New Mexico nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/04/jalin-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago via Damond Talbot Wp Twitt Pro
- DeAndre Hopkins’ Ex-Girlfriend Amina Blue Gave Birth bit.ly/2KMvvy3
about 56 mins ago via IFTTT
- Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Didn’t Receive Alabama Degree Because of Ridiculous Balance on Student Account bit.ly/2UOqOZh
about 1 hour ago via IFTTT
- Snoop Dogg NSFW Rant on Clippers Following Blowout Loss To Warriors bit.ly/2Iw7aea
about 2 hours ago via IFTTT
- Meaning they will take a TE later in the draft! twitter.com/tcbills_astro/…
about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone