We are learning that Blessuan Austin, the Rutgers cornerback who is coming off of a knee injury is headed to San Francisco to have a pre-draft visit with the 49ers.
Last year, Austin was considered the top cornerback in the 2019 NFL Draft. He is now hoping to make good to deliver on that promise, but he just needs a team to give him a chance.
The 6010, 198 pound cornerback will be in San Francisco to talk with coaches and visit their facility. There were several teams that have shown interest in him since he tore his ACL in 2017, and limited him to only play in one game in 2018. The Cardinals were at his pro day, the Giants have shown tons of love in the local talent and now the 49ers are showing tons of love.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Wow huge news twitter.com/davehydesports…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for August 6, 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-tr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/ZorZZGk1X6
about 32 mins ago
- He is ballin too twitter.com/hoopanalysisne…
about 38 mins ago
- 64 players have opted out so far, 1 hour and a half left to do so. Will it break 75?
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:Why Would Top NFL Draft Prospects Play In 2020? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/nfl-dr… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/BB5VUSbIUL
about 47 mins ago