We are learning that Blessuan Austin, the Rutgers cornerback who is coming off of a knee injury is headed to San Francisco to have a pre-draft visit with the 49ers.
Last year, Austin was considered the top cornerback in the 2019 NFL Draft. He is now hoping to make good to deliver on that promise, but he just needs a team to give him a chance.
The 6010, 198 pound cornerback will be in San Francisco to talk with coaches and visit their facility. There were several teams that have shown interest in him since he tore his ACL in 2017, and limited him to only play in one game in 2018. The Cardinals were at his pro day, the Giants have shown tons of love in the local talent and now the 49ers are showing tons of love.
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Meet YouTube Star Briana Monique, First Official Trailer for ‘Top Gun: Maverick’ & No-look tag from Cubs’ Javier Ba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 hours ago via IFTTT
- Tips on buying the TV sound bars ift.tt/2Yf8YQg
about 7 hours ago via IFTTT
- We have been watching @LastChanceU and @kailondavis1 is one of my favorites. This kid needs a shot. Keep getting after that QB big guy!!
about 9 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
- Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott is Planning to Leave the Country Instead of Attending Training Camp ift.tt/2SrXkfm
about 11 hours ago via IFTTT
- These three players deserve a much higher Madden Rating, they were robbed - nfldraftdiamonds.com/2019/07/madden…
about 12 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone