•Name: AJ Ouellette
•College: Ohio University
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
Covington, OH was a great place to grow up. It is a very small town and the community wants to see you achieve your goals.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
Practice, Film, Strength and conditioning
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
I lost in the state semifinals my senior year in wrestling, and I just got ready for my next match.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• My ability and mental toughness to not give up or anything that will make me better.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Blair Brown – We were on the same team but I got to face him every day at practice and it helped me develop skills early in college.
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a football coach or a strength and conditioning coach.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• I would save all 4 people.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Rocky Balboa- He is always the underdog that lives a simple life and works for everything he gets.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• I tore three ligaments in my foot during the season opener my true junior year. I just listened to the doctors and attacked my rehab like I would practice or a game.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• I was got caught dancing on the sideline during a game by the cameraman.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• We ran a flea-flicker and the other team ran a 0 blitz so I had to bait the edge rushers a little longer than we practiced, but I got the ball back to our QB and he threw a touchdown. It will be one of my favorite plays because it capped off my last college game.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• NF- Grindin’
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My drive to keep learning about the game.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My grandpa so he could see everything we have done over the years.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• No Name
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, because you have to earn respect.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Parents. They are the hardest working people I know.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/brande…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/TAmP2QALoE
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:Vanderbilt’s kicker this week will be Sarah Fuller! The first woman to participate in a Power 5 footbal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Branden Hohenstein, TE, Abilene Christian… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Friday Night NFL Injury Report for Week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/week-1… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago