• Name: Tristian Green
• Height: 6FT
• Position: Linebacker
• College: Saint Augustine
• Twitter: _juice05
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I’m from Charlotte NC and I feel like we have so much hidden talent starting to get exposure and I love it.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• All 3 phases of the game are very important to me but if I had to put them in order, I would say 1. Film study to know where to be 2.Practice to physically practice being there 3. Strength and conditioning to be strong in shape enough to make the play.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I honestly try not to worry about anything. God has always worked things out in my life, so I just do my part and trust in God to put myself and my family in the right position.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• My freshmen year of High school I didn’t make any major lifting group so I put in work and came back that summer top 3 in each lift.
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• That I am leader and always there for them outside of football.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Kaelin Clay
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• One family member because family comes first.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• Fred G Sanford because the g is for going places.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• The biggest adversity I’ve faced in life is growing up without a father but luckily for me I had a strong supporting cast of family members that stepped up.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• First college start my sophomore year I came out the locker room without my game pants on just my girdle
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• 4th and 12 the game was tied with 3:23 left in the 4thquarter i knew they were going back to a RB screen they scored on earlier and made the tackle for loss to lead to our offense scoring the game winner.
What song best describes your work ethic?
• Blacc youngsta – hustle for mine
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My work ethic both on the field and in film study
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• My granny so we could sit around and talk, and I could soak up more wisdom.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Keith Smith (Oakland Raiders)
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• I would rather be respected because respect is earned by your actions.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Josh Gordon because he could honestly be one of the greats talent wise he’s just dealing with his demons I pray he can get it together though.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Definitely love to win but to love to win is also to hate to lose
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• My Grandmother because of the influence shehad on my upbringing.