• Name: Tre Thomas
• Height: 6:2
• Weight: 222
• Position: LB
• College: Colorado State University (CSU)
• Twitter: @TreTheTruth_52
Tell us about your hometown, and what you love most about it?
• I Love my hometown of Denver. The best part about it is my family and the people. Any town can be home with good people.
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
3.Strength and conditioning
….Practice I believe is #1 because you have to know what you’re doing and what your job is before you can figure out how to play another team. Film study is next and plays a vital role. Last is strength and conditioning because that will come naturally. Any football player can get in the weight room. All are very important though.
What do you worry about, and why?
• I think my biggest worry right now is not being able to get a chance or take a chance. I worry about not being able to be my best self. I remind myself daily to push myself in whatever I do and take chances.
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• An example I have is when I didn’t get my first ever job I applied for. It took me off track because I believed I was qualified. At
What do your teammates say is your best quality?
• They would say my work effort is my best quality. Never go half ass
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• Jalen Hurts
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• I would be a law enforcement officer because I want to be a positive force in a community.
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
• Family member because the bond is too tight
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
• I would be Claus from “the originals” because I want his vampire powers and he lives life.
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
• My biggest adversity was when my oldest brother was taken from me because of his actions. He played a big role in my life. I overcame that by knowing I can only control my life and how I want to be. So, I pushed myself harder for him and myself.
What is your most embarrassing moment?
• My most embarrassing moment was when I tripped running out of the tunnel at the start of the game.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• My most memorable play in college was getting the opening pick 6 of college football my junior year to open our brand new stadium
What song best describes your work ethic?
• “Overtime” by Nipsey Hussle
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
• My most important trait I believe is my mindset. Might not be the biggest, might not be the fastest, but with my mindset, I’m not stopping or quitting or relaxing till I get to where I need to be in any aspect.
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Tupac because I feel as if he left too soon and still had much knowledge to speak.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• I would name it ‘Truth nightclub’.
Who is the most underrated player in the NFL?
• Tyrann Mathieu. Plays great and makes plays and he constantly
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected because people like and dislike individuals based on what they think. You are respected based on what YOU do and how YOU portray yourself.
What player who had his career derailed by off-field issues do you feel for the most and why?
• Tyrann Mathieu because I watched him though college and seen his work ethic and how he loved the game. The way he carried his self through that process speaks volume.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• I hate to lose.
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
My biggest influence in my life is my dad. He taught me how to be a man and showed me work ethic. He taught me many lessons. He’s been through a lot and found a way to survive and come out on top. Wouldn’t be who I am without him.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Ravens LB Matt Judon threatens to post photos of ESPN reporter at a Strip Club after social media… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:NFL Pro Day Schedule for 2021 NFL Draft Prospects nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/pro-da… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/uRtOMUhOBq
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Report: JJ Watt to Steelers will not likely happen, Four teams still in the mix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:JJ Watt to Bills needs to happen right now nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/02/jj-wat… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/94BMdmM12K
about 2 hours ago