• Name: Tevin McCaster
• Height: 5’9
• Position: RB
• College: YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIVERSITY
• Twitter: TevinMcCaster
List these three in order of importance and why: Film Study, Strength and Conditioning and Practice?
• Film Study, Strength, and Conditioning, Practice
What do you worry about, and why?
• God is always with me, I don’t worry
Give me an example of when you failed at something. How did you react and how did you overcome failure?
• Anything I failed at, I worked harder to achieve it, What’s done is done.
Who is the best player you have ever played against in college?
• My Ex Teammate – Lee Wright
What would your career be if you couldn’t play football?
• Physical Therapists/Coach/Entrepreneur
Room, desk, and car – which do you clean first?
•Room, Desk, Car
If there was a disaster and you could either save three strangers or one family member, which would you choose and why?
•Family, That’s the most important thing to me.
If you could be any television or movie character, who would you be and why?
•SpongeBob, I want to get him his boating license
Tell me about your biggest adversity in life and how you’ve dealt with or overcome it?
•Walk-on to record books. God, and Trust the process.
What was the most memorable play of your collegiate career?
• “The Catch” Kevin Radar’s game-winning catch to lead us to the championship
What song best describes your work ethic?
• I don’t get tired- Kevin Gates
What is the most important trait you can have (Physical or Non-Physical) to help you succeed at the next level?
If you could bring one person back from the dead for one day, who would it be and why?
• Martin Luther King Jr, He’s a legend.
If you were to open a dance club, what would you name it?
• “The Walk-On”
Would you rather be liked or respected, and why?
• Respected, I was raised to be respected. I don’t care if people like me or not.
Do you love to win, or hate to lose?
• Love to win
Who has been the biggest influence on your life and explain why?
• Dad, Hardest Worker, Humblest, and down to earth man I know.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- ICYMI:TE Greg Olsen announces his retirement from the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/greg-o… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/pp6CweQYSy
about 56 mins ago
- ICYMI:Fantasy Doctors: Cole Beasley Injury Update | Bills WR played with a broken leg nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/01/cole-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for January 25, 2021 | Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago